“Climate justice: Capitalism is the problem! Can workers be the solution?”
The course has 5 chapters. Starting from 15 April 2021, there will be a new chapter each week. After becoming fully accessible, the course will remain open for studying the course materials at your own pace.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to the course
- Chapter 2: Setting the context: why is the environment a labour issue?
- Chapter 3: Responding to the environmental crisis and pushing for a fair transition: workers’ struggles across the world
- Chapter 4: Theoretical and conceptual debates on labour and environment
- Chapter 5: Meeting the environmental challenge: labour-related policy proposals